Saturday, 31 December 2011

31dec2011. the end of the year! :')

yay! As usual the blogger will say when writing their new post : "I'm Back!"..haha..yea, I'm BACK from PD and I feel so great oh my guan-ying-ma(i must say 'oh my guanyingma' because im Buddha)! XD kkk.... i'm lazy to type the long-long-long story honestly and i know your EYEs is still lazy to see so many WORDs  ryte ? :D kk... this is the picha i took on 31dec2011 , ENJOY~ :>   


                                       the way to my xiaoyi's house....






                                                                        omg! you see what are they doing... :X *gay


                                                    nice biskuttt! <3
                                                                     bubble pop! :D
                                 3 auntie gossiping+2 cousin brother playing ipad+brother playing PS2

<<<and I become like this! >>> alone! 

                                                     nice hotdag! owh...is HotDOG! ;D


                                                    Going to muzium.... :)
                                                cute samkiat and jackteak!  =D
two of the auntie!  :P

                                               wah sai! i think so this is the real Boom!!
                                         ask me help you take picha but u don't want gv me a Smile :X

                                             this is orang dulu punye mail-box..shooo big o! :D
                                               fight fight fight! pdmMuka la! live in the scary Hutan! :p

                                               without my flesh , the road is memang dark like this
the Twins boat! the size....?? :D

yay! reach PD liau! wohoooo! :D



                                                              fat man! :(
                                         ahahahaha!! he call me don't post at my fb but i post at my blog! XD
                                                            dai xiu yeh! :D




photography yorr! <3

















HAPPY ENDINGGG~~~~ that's all about today! Happy New Year facebooker n blogger! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment